Silage wrap film is a kind of agricultural plastic film which could help to reserve nutrients of forage, maize, cereals and vegetables and protect plants from molding. It can keep the moisture of the plants from evaporation and then promote fermentation to raise nutrients and even enhance tastefulness of the silage to the animals. It can reduce the waste of forage and eliminate unstable supply due to inappropriate storage and influence of bad weather. Silage film acts as sealed capsule since it keeps the forage under an optimum humidity condition to facilitate controlled anaerobic fermentation.
Silage wrap film as the most advanced silage packing material, has been widely used in European, American, pacific and northeast Asian countries. Our silage wrap film is 100% virgin imported LLDPE and mLLDPE based products, with scientific formula, fabricating with imported 3-layer co-extruding blowing machine.
The forage quality in a silage bale depends considerably on the quality of the wrapping film. Our silage wrap film is in stable high-quality and can be customized to meet all customers' requirements. Our silage wrap film combines excellent tear-resistance, puncture-resistance, UV-resistance, low oxygen permeability and best self-adhesive performance for optimal protection and storage of the nutrients.
Features of Silage Wrap Film:
1. PIB liquid makes the surface rather sticky and the layers are well jointed, thus forming an oxygen-detested environment inside the package.
2. Strong strength including stretch, tear resistance and puncture resistance. With no damages while stored in an oxygen-detested environment.
3. The film is very flexible and low-temperature resistance with no breaks caused by being crisp and frozen.
4. Non-transparence, low light-through rate, avoiding heat accumulation.
5. Long usage period and the grass bundle packed with silage film can be stored outside for one to two years.
Advantage of Silage Wrap Film:
1. Low cost and quick return.
2. The forage quality packed with silage film is rather good with high robust protein content, low robust fiber content, high digestibility and good taste. This highly improves the quality and output of flesh and milk.
3. Low waste since the fungus deterioration and feed waste have been greatly decreased.
4. Long storage period in one to two years.
5. Can be piled outside regardless of season changes, sunshine, rainfall etc.
6. Easy store and easy feeding.
7. Easy transportation and sale. The used film can be recycled and improves the environment quality. There is no liquid penetration underground.
8. Eco-friendly, economical, meets RoHS, SGS standard.